It is already amazing that God desires to speak to us. But it is even more amazing that God desires to speak to us as friends. Jesus made this truth clear to his disciples:
"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." - John 15:15
We Can Fellowship With The Father & The Son
God desires to restore the fellowship between humanity and Himself. Eternal life is knowing God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son. The Bible tells us that we can fellowship with the Father and the Son:
"We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. " - 1 John 1:3
We Can Fellowship With The Holy Spirit
The Bible tells us that we can also fellowship with the Holy Spirit:
"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." 2 Corinthians 13:14
Application:
Let's strive to hear God. Let's always remember that He regards us as His friends. Let's listen to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as we fellowship with them.


No comments:
Post a Comment